You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot sign into my Mac book pro and I’ve been using the same password

I cannot sign into my mac book pro laptop using my sign on password I’ve been using the same password for awhile now

Posted on May 18, 2022 1:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 18, 2022 6:56 PM

I understand despite the fact you are certain the login password is correct, it is not being accepted.

Despite the fact you did not forget the password, the applicable Support document is If you forgot your Mac login password - Apple Support. Follow all those steps.

6 replies

May 19, 2022 11:16 PM in response to John Galt

yes for me 10000% I use it more than 10x a day (thaTS NOT INCLUDING OTHER PROGRAMS WITH THEW SAME PASSWORD..)how could your main password be wrong... you would be scratching your head for awhile...ALSO MY OS X WOULD DO STRANGE THING LIKE A BUG INSIDE MY COMPUTER CHANGING MY UNDERSCAN OPTION FOR MY SECOND MONITOR... VERY RANDOM HARD TO CATCH.. I am sure you have seen the same random things change on your Mac

I cannot sign into my Mac book pro and I’ve been using the same password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.