You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t update my watch to 8.6 keep getting message that it cannot verify and says not connected to Wi-Fi. I am connected to Wi-Fi watch and phone fully charged. Have turned off the phone and rebooted did not help

I can’t update my watch to 8.6 keep getting message that I’m not connected to the Internet. Watch and iPhone are fully charged I am connected to the Internet and I have also did a hard reboot. Still cannot update my watch.

Posted on May 19, 2022 10:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2022 11:03 AM

If you see not connected to internet

6 replies

Jun 24, 2022 7:42 AM in response to dottiew727

Same here.

I did everything as described in: If you see “Unable to Verify Update” when updating Apple Watch – Apple Support (UK), but still no success. Right now I cannot even use the watch as when I try to connect it, it forces me to do an update.

I did have a phone call with Apple support today - solution is to bring it to the service.

Didn't do that yet, but I see a lot of people had same problem in the past, so maybe it's just temporary Apple server issue?

I can’t update my watch to 8.6 keep getting message that it cannot verify and says not connected to Wi-Fi. I am connected to Wi-Fi watch and phone fully charged. Have turned off the phone and rebooted did not help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.