You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Attaching docs from Microsoft 365 on Mac

I am trying to attach a PDF without having to save it to my desktop and then attach it to an email - but Command C beeps at me when I try to copy it?

I can't find a way to do it without saving it first which is quite time consuming when you have multiple to attach in one email.

I am using Office 365 on my Macbook, and when Office updated it doesn't allow me to open 2 emails at the same time to essentially transfer across.

So desperate for help!!

Posted on May 19, 2022 9:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2022 10:26 PM

Mrsflash Said:

"Attaching docs from Microsoft 365 on Mac: Forwarding it as an attachment doesn't help as there are multiple PDF's that I need to put into one email.: Is there no other way then?"

-------

No. There is no direct way to do this.

Compress it:

As a workaround, you'd download all of them, and then compress them to one file***. Let the recipient(s) know to decrypt it

1. Select: All of the files
  2. Right Click: on on of the files
  3. Select: Compress "[File Name]"
5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2022 10:26 PM in response to Mrsflash

Mrsflash Said:

"Attaching docs from Microsoft 365 on Mac: Forwarding it as an attachment doesn't help as there are multiple PDF's that I need to put into one email.: Is there no other way then?"

-------

No. There is no direct way to do this.

Compress it:

As a workaround, you'd download all of them, and then compress them to one file***. Let the recipient(s) know to decrypt it

1. Select: All of the files
  2. Right Click: on on of the files
  3. Select: Compress "[File Name]"

May 19, 2022 9:58 PM in response to Mrsflash

Mrsflash Said:

"Attaching docs from Microsoft 365 on Mac: I am trying to attach a PDF without having to save it to my desktop and then attach it to an email - but Command C beeps at me when I try to copy it? I can't find a way to do it without saving it first which is quite time consuming when you have multiple to attach in one email."

-------

Transferring an eMail Attachement:

All it is is an attachment. So, either (A)download it or (B)forward the eMail.

Attaching docs from Microsoft 365 on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.