You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Related Article: About AirPrint

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP Color Laser 150nw

Hello guys and girls!

How can I make it print from my computer MAC OS Mojave or my I phone...

Airprint but where can i find airprint?

Thanks for your help!

S

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 20, 2022 3:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 12:57 PM

Hi,

Also, the printer, the Mac computer, and the iPhone must be connected to the same network (subnet). Use infrastructure mode (a Wi-Fi router, typically, your home Wi-Fi network). If you so wish, instead of connecting this printer wirelessly to the network, a wired (Ethernet) connection to one of the LAN ports of the Wi-Fi router would be possible.

In case of difficulties with AirPrint, and if the setup is OK, you may want to try the following procedure:

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the Mac computer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the Mac computer. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Add a printer on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

The HP Color Laser 150nw is listed as a supported model in About AirPrint - Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 20, 2022 12:57 PM in response to stéphane116

Hi,

Also, the printer, the Mac computer, and the iPhone must be connected to the same network (subnet). Use infrastructure mode (a Wi-Fi router, typically, your home Wi-Fi network). If you so wish, instead of connecting this printer wirelessly to the network, a wired (Ethernet) connection to one of the LAN ports of the Wi-Fi router would be possible.

In case of difficulties with AirPrint, and if the setup is OK, you may want to try the following procedure:

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the Mac computer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the Mac computer. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Add a printer on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

The HP Color Laser 150nw is listed as a supported model in About AirPrint - Apple Support.

HP Color Laser 150nw

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.