You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dubai international version

I am planing to buy an iPhone from Dubai ( iPhone. 12 international version) what does it mean and will this work in India with Indian network ?

please help me to clear this confusion. I can buy this or skip ?

Posted on May 20, 2022 8:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 8:49 AM

What it means is that the seller is pushing a gray market, possibly illegally imported device and calling it an "international version".

There is no such thing as an "international version" of the iPhone.

Will it work in India? Probably, if it is genuinely unlocked and not blacklisted. But, do you really want to trust someone selling something that does not exist?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 20, 2022 8:49 AM in response to Jeet9212

What it means is that the seller is pushing a gray market, possibly illegally imported device and calling it an "international version".

There is no such thing as an "international version" of the iPhone.

Will it work in India? Probably, if it is genuinely unlocked and not blacklisted. But, do you really want to trust someone selling something that does not exist?

Dubai international version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.