You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods will not stay bluetooth connected to my iPhone

Can't seem to keep my iPhone connected to my Airpod pro's. it connects then drops the connection after 3-5 mins. I've done a hard reset and still does not stay connected.

Posted on May 20, 2022 12:03 PM

1 reply

May 21, 2022 2:56 PM in response to Imps79

Hi, Imps79.

If your headphones keep disconnecting, there are some steps you can take.

"f your headphones keep disconnecting

If you tested your headphones as described in the previous section and audio keeps disconnecting or cutting in and out, unpair your headphones and then pair them again.

Unpair your headphones

Unpair from an iPhone:

1. Tap Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. Find the device that you want to unpair and tap the Info button .
  3. Tap Forget This Device.
  4. Restart your iPhone.

Unpair from a non-Apple device:

1. On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. For example, on an Android device, go to Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences > Bluetooth.
  2. Unpair—or forget—your headphones.
  3. Restart your non-Apple device.

Pair your headphones again

Pair—or connect—your headphones again. Find instructions for your headphones and the device that you want to pair them with:

If your headphones continue to disconnect, contact Apple Support." If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted

We hope this helps!

Sincerely.

Airpods will not stay bluetooth connected to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.