You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to know my MacBook Air serial number if I don't have the power supply?

I've got a Macbook Air I want to trade in. I don't have the power supply and I need the serial number. Apple used to have a place to look at all your Apple products where you could get that info. Does anyone know where that info is?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on May 20, 2022 6:10 PM

4 replies

May 20, 2022 6:23 PM in response to Mr. Bacon

Mr. Bacon Said:

"Serial number: I've got a Macbook Air I want to trade in. I don't have the power supply and I need the serial number. Apple used to have a place to look at all your Apple products where you could get that info. Does anyone know where that info is?"

-------

Where to Obtain a Serial Number:

A. Original Packaging:

You'll find the Serial Number on the box that this device was packed in.

B. Purchase Invoice or Receipt:

You'll find the Serial Number printed on the invoice or receipt that cam with your device:

C. Use Your Account:

If associated to your App Account, click it:

1. Login: https://appleid.apple.com/
  2. Click: on Devices
  3. Click: Your MacBook Pro
  4. View: the Serial Number

D. Check your Coverage:

Viewing your covered items, you'll find it here, by click on the item. Go Here:: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

How to know my MacBook Air serial number if I don't have the power supply?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.