You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to adjust iPhone's volume on incoming calls

For the past several weeks, I have not been able to adjust the volume on incoming calls. The volume is so low that I have to use the speaker, which is not always an ideal choice. I have tried every fix I could find online (and I'm obviously not the only person having this problem), but I still can't change the volume during a call. Even the ring sound I'm hearing while waiting for the other person to answer is very distant.

Any suggestions?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on May 20, 2022 8:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 8:20 PM

jamcam01 Said:

"iPhone volume: For the past several weeks, I have not been able to adjust the volume on incoming calls. The volume is so low that I have to use the speaker, which is not always an ideal choice. I have tried every fix I could find online[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Volume:

A Few Links that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Unable to adjust iPhone's volume on incoming calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.