You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

From January 2022 a charge of £9.99 was taken out of my debit account. I do not recognise the charge. I cannot find it in subscriptions or purchases. How can I find out what the charge is for?

From January 2022 a charge of £9.99 was taken out of my my debit account. The charge is from Apple and includes several numbers and letter as a reference. I do not recognise the charge or what it is for. I have checked subscriptions and purchases in my Apple account but it is not listed there. I have three Apple devices and a check was made of subscriptions and purchase on each device but nothing listed for £9.99. Has any member experienced the same or similar charge to their bank account and if so is there a way to find out what the charge is for?

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on May 21, 2022 4:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 5:17 AM

If you're sure that charges come from Apple (check your bank statement very carefully), start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 3-4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly and explain your problem, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 21, 2022 5:17 AM in response to t c a

If you're sure that charges come from Apple (check your bank statement very carefully), start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 3-4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly and explain your problem, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

From January 2022 a charge of £9.99 was taken out of my debit account. I do not recognise the charge. I cannot find it in subscriptions or purchases. How can I find out what the charge is for?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.