You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to update Apple ID Settings on my new iphone 11. After I log in, it asks me for a 6 digit code. I only have the one Apple device and a pc. How do I get a 6 digit code to complete this

I have a new iphone 11 and it tells me I need to update Apple ID Settings. I put my password in and then it asks for a 6 digit passcode. I have the one iphone and a pc. How do I get this passcode to input?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 21, 2022 8:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 11:03 AM

See this Apple article: Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

FYI: Write down your Passcode and keep it in a safe place.

I have the one iphone and a pc.

Read also the following Apple articles:

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support 

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 21, 2022 11:03 AM in response to pkdoss

See this Apple article: Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

FYI: Write down your Passcode and keep it in a safe place.

I have the one iphone and a pc.

Read also the following Apple articles:

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support 

I am trying to update Apple ID Settings on my new iphone 11. After I log in, it asks me for a 6 digit code. I only have the one Apple device and a pc. How do I get a 6 digit code to complete this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.