You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac will not recognize my location

When I click enable my location there is nothing in the box for me to click on why

Posted on May 21, 2022 11:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 11:22 PM

lisa l clark Said:

"Mac will not recognize my location: When I click enable my location there is nothing in the box for me to click on why"

-------

Are you Using a VPN?:

If you are using a VPN, then this may be causing this. So, disable the VPN, and uninstall it, if not required for school/works, etc. Security Software just gets in the way on a Mac, and they is a pure example of how an why.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 21, 2022 11:22 PM in response to lisalclark3

lisa l clark Said:

"Mac will not recognize my location: When I click enable my location there is nothing in the box for me to click on why"

-------

Are you Using a VPN?:

If you are using a VPN, then this may be causing this. So, disable the VPN, and uninstall it, if not required for school/works, etc. Security Software just gets in the way on a Mac, and they is a pure example of how an why.

Mac will not recognize my location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.