You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to request refund from a month old transaction

How can I request refund for a charge made in March? I canceled the subscription right away in March but was not able to request refund as the charge was not posted and I thought may be because it was free trail for 3 days but it got posted a week later and it was as Apple/bill charge and not as app’s name so I thought it was interest charged on purchases until recently I checked it was the same amount as apps. It’s a very big amount $106.99 I reached out to the app but they said only Apple can issue refund but us. It was a six month subscription but I canceled the subscription right away. When I try to request refund here on Apple support, it’s only showing my April charge. 😣 Please help!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 22, 2022 9:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 22, 2022 10:06 AM

It’s likely too late to request a refund from a March purchase. Try Apple Support

1 reply

How to request refund from a month old transaction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.