You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Worried parent

Can I monitor my child’s phone screen from another room on my phone

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on May 22, 2022 11:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 22, 2022 11:33 AM

You can achieve something like that with the help of 👉 Share your screen in FaceTime on your iPhone.

This is only possible if the screen sharing is initiated and accepted by both parties. I believe that you may want to see your child’s screen discreetly and without his/her knowledge and that level of discreetness is not available.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 22, 2022 11:33 AM in response to CrazyMommyof3

You can achieve something like that with the help of 👉 Share your screen in FaceTime on your iPhone.

This is only possible if the screen sharing is initiated and accepted by both parties. I believe that you may want to see your child’s screen discreetly and without his/her knowledge and that level of discreetness is not available.

Axel F.

Worried parent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.