You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Debiting money from the card

Hello!

I have a problem. For some reason, i have three debiting money for subscription icloud+ Just for two day. I sure that it is mistake. Can you help me with this?

ps. Prices in the roubles.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 22, 2022 1:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 22, 2022 1:50 PM

You cannot be charged for multiple iCloud subscriptions normally. If you are the Family Organizer of a family sharing group you may be charged for subscriptions started by other family members.

Check your active subscriptions for other potential sources of the charges: link-> How to find, view and cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you are the Family Organizer for a Family Sharing group, then check the iCloud subscriptions of the other family members on their own devices. Link-> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 22, 2022 1:50 PM in response to KabushevArlen

You cannot be charged for multiple iCloud subscriptions normally. If you are the Family Organizer of a family sharing group you may be charged for subscriptions started by other family members.

Check your active subscriptions for other potential sources of the charges: link-> How to find, view and cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you are the Family Organizer for a Family Sharing group, then check the iCloud subscriptions of the other family members on their own devices. Link-> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Debiting money from the card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.