You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Enhanced Voice memos are not saving with enhancements

I record voice memos and enhance them but the enhancements do not transfer over after exporting from the voice memo app. When I replay the voice memo in the native iPhone voice memos app, the enhancement is there… but not anywhere else. This is a clear bug and your articles do not help resolve it. I have seen others ask the same question with no resolution for the issue.

Do not gaslight me with your link to pointless instructions as you have been doing to others for 2 years now… Actually fix the problem in the code.

Posted on May 24, 2022 9:04 AM

1 reply

May 25, 2022 8:26 AM in response to Bamboo_

Hi Bamboo_,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're applying enhancements to your Voice Memo but you're unable to hear the enhanced version when you listen in a different app.

Check out Play a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone.

Note: Turning on Enhance Recording doesn’t change the recording itself, only how it sounds when you play it.

It's expected that the voice memo enhancement won't carry over to another app since the recording itself isn't changed when you apply Enhance Recording.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Enhanced Voice memos are not saving with enhancements

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.