You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my Apple ID password and my screen time password

I need help getting my Apple ID password and my screen time password

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 24, 2022 9:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 24, 2022 10:18 AM

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

If using IOS 13.4 or later or Catalina 10.15.4 or later, see the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Screen Time passcode reset.   *

ASC YouTube for how to reset your Screen Time passcode on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch — Apple Support

If necessary,  you will need to restore the device to factory settings. Do not restore from a backup made when the Screen Time code was active.

Restore to Factory setting.      *

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 24, 2022 10:18 AM in response to Nicole2007

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

If using IOS 13.4 or later or Catalina 10.15.4 or later, see the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Screen Time passcode reset.   *

ASC YouTube for how to reset your Screen Time passcode on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch — Apple Support

If necessary,  you will need to restore the device to factory settings. Do not restore from a backup made when the Screen Time code was active.

Restore to Factory setting.      *

I forgot my Apple ID password and my screen time password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.