You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to send multiple files from my files program

I need to send multiple files from my files program. I only seem to be able to send one at a time, surely there must be a way I can send all (18 pages) files in one e mail. Hopefully someone out there can help?

thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 25, 2022 5:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 6:08 AM

I think it'll still be cumbersome on your iPhone, but technically achieves what you are asking..

Rather than share a file from the files app 18 times, start with a new email in the mail app, then use the file attachment option to go and select your files 1 by 1. I did not see a way to select multiple, but they would at least be in one email like you want..

If you have a Mac, would become easier as you can select multiple that way.

I don't have a windows PC with iCloud on it to test that way, but I suspect you could do the same thing.

Add email attachments in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support (TM)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 25, 2022 6:08 AM in response to Brianoakcroft11

I think it'll still be cumbersome on your iPhone, but technically achieves what you are asking..

Rather than share a file from the files app 18 times, start with a new email in the mail app, then use the file attachment option to go and select your files 1 by 1. I did not see a way to select multiple, but they would at least be in one email like you want..

If you have a Mac, would become easier as you can select multiple that way.

I don't have a windows PC with iCloud on it to test that way, but I suspect you could do the same thing.

Add email attachments in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support (TM)

I need to send multiple files from my files program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.