You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac mail does not show graphic content, only text.

My mail always was a pop account. In the new IOS it changed my accounts to imap. Now I only see text in mail no graphics. attachments show fine, it is just the graphic content of an email. I tried rebuild but that did not work.

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 25, 2022 11:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 7:39 AM

Any Third Party Applications that will interfere with the normal operation of the OS, alter, modify, remove or delete or attempt to do so is an invitation for disaster and comprising the Operating System

It may require a Reinstallation of the OS in-order to replace any modified, altered, removed or corrupted elements of the OS this software has inflicted on this computer 

Although some or all of these Applications maybe or may not be available on the Apple Apps Store, it does not mean Apple has verified what exactly the Application can do, does do or is doing to the Computer. That responsibility is left to the User to perform their due diligence on the Application before purchasing and installing it.

Any of the below should be removed as per Developers Instructions 

This will included Norton Antivirus  and please, please some of the many posting regarding this specific Application

There has been sufficient advise offered for the User to make an informed and educated choice what the next course of action is required.

The suggestions have been put forth on a volunteer basis, in good faith and in the best interests of the computer.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 26, 2022 7:39 AM in response to dope----

Any Third Party Applications that will interfere with the normal operation of the OS, alter, modify, remove or delete or attempt to do so is an invitation for disaster and comprising the Operating System

It may require a Reinstallation of the OS in-order to replace any modified, altered, removed or corrupted elements of the OS this software has inflicted on this computer 

Although some or all of these Applications maybe or may not be available on the Apple Apps Store, it does not mean Apple has verified what exactly the Application can do, does do or is doing to the Computer. That responsibility is left to the User to perform their due diligence on the Application before purchasing and installing it.

Any of the below should be removed as per Developers Instructions 

This will included Norton Antivirus  and please, please some of the many posting regarding this specific Application

There has been sufficient advise offered for the User to make an informed and educated choice what the next course of action is required.

The suggestions have been put forth on a volunteer basis, in good faith and in the best interests of the computer.

My Mac mail does not show graphic content, only text.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.