You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how much is iPhone 8 Charge Port Repair cost?

how much is iPhone 8 Charge Port Repair cost? my phone needs me to properly place my phone charging cords in order to get the phone to pull a charge. I believe it is the i-phone itself charging port that may be damaged. Does anyone know roughly how much that costs to get replaced for an i-phone 8? I have already done a hard reset on the phone and cleaned the charging port as well. I also have updated the software for the phone to being the most current one as well and still not charging properly.

Can you please advise and give me a rough cost amount so i know before going into a store?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on May 25, 2022 2:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 3:25 PM

See the prices in this link and note it will be listed as "Other" damage --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

As you can see it will be either $349 or $399 depending on whether you have an 8 or 8 Plus.

Personally, I wouldn't spend this much on such an old iPhone, but you'll have to decide if its worth it to you.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 25, 2022 3:25 PM in response to Banderson516

See the prices in this link and note it will be listed as "Other" damage --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

As you can see it will be either $349 or $399 depending on whether you have an 8 or 8 Plus.

Personally, I wouldn't spend this much on such an old iPhone, but you'll have to decide if its worth it to you.

how much is iPhone 8 Charge Port Repair cost?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.