You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an iTunes card and redeemed it and it took my money away without me purchasing anything

i purchased an iTunes card today and redeemed it and it took my money away before I could even purchase anything with it

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on May 25, 2022 5:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 12:35 AM

See -> Check your Apple ID balance

Check your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

See also -> What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

it took my money away before I could even purchase anything with it

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 26, 2022 12:35 AM in response to Thatguychris2828

See -> Check your Apple ID balance

Check your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

See also -> What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

it took my money away before I could even purchase anything with it

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

I purchased an iTunes card and redeemed it and it took my money away without me purchasing anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.