You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signature display issue in MacMail - Macbook Pro

I have a problem setting up my signature field in MacMail. When I copy and paste it into the signatures field provided under System Preferences, it displays correctly. When I open "compose new message" it displays incorrectly. The image is correct, but all the contact information fields are displayed underneath each other and not spread out horizontally as in the image. How do I get it to display correctly?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 28, 2022 12:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 4:25 AM

Create and use signatures in messages

You can create prepared text, called a “signature,” to include in your messages. For example, you could create one signature with your mobile phone number to use for friends, and another with your office phone number for work

Do not see any specific reference to using Images as a signature.

To achieve this may require addition procedures or Application, which I am not familiar with.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 28, 2022 4:25 AM in response to JPS1963

Create and use signatures in messages

You can create prepared text, called a “signature,” to include in your messages. For example, you could create one signature with your mobile phone number to use for friends, and another with your office phone number for work

Do not see any specific reference to using Images as a signature.

To achieve this may require addition procedures or Application, which I am not familiar with.

Signature display issue in MacMail - Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.