You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Location tracking

If I have two iPhones that are logged into the same account, which iPhone’s location is used?

iPhone X

Posted on May 28, 2022 6:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 6:18 PM

Not sure what you mean by "same account". We have two iPhones here that are both using the same Apple ID / password and they are displayed as separate devices.......because they are.

If I want to see where my wife's iPhone is located, it's a simple matter to select that device to be displayed on a Find My map. Same for my iPhone.

I can't display both iPhones on a map at the same time though, if that might be what you are asking.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 28, 2022 6:18 PM in response to alecia276

Not sure what you mean by "same account". We have two iPhones here that are both using the same Apple ID / password and they are displayed as separate devices.......because they are.

If I want to see where my wife's iPhone is located, it's a simple matter to select that device to be displayed on a Find My map. Same for my iPhone.

I can't display both iPhones on a map at the same time though, if that might be what you are asking.

Location tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.