You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No cell service after update

No cell service after latest update

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on May 29, 2022 5:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 6:11 AM

Hmmm. Maybe try checking your SIM card to make sure it's properly in place and there's no damage to it.

I also suggest checking for cellular updates by your mobile carrier. From Settings, tap General > About. If there's a cellular update a dialogue box will show here.

Since you also have issues with wifi calling, it sounds like there might be an issue with the cellular plan and you may want to check with your mobile carrier to troubleshoot. Let me know if you find a solution to this!

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2022 6:11 AM in response to NTOx42

Hmmm. Maybe try checking your SIM card to make sure it's properly in place and there's no damage to it.

I also suggest checking for cellular updates by your mobile carrier. From Settings, tap General > About. If there's a cellular update a dialogue box will show here.

Since you also have issues with wifi calling, it sounds like there might be an issue with the cellular plan and you may want to check with your mobile carrier to troubleshoot. Let me know if you find a solution to this!

May 29, 2022 5:13 AM in response to NTOx42

I've had a similar, but minor issue. You can try troubleshooting in the following order to restart cell service:

1. Turn off/on Cellular Data - Settings, click Cellular, Cellular Data
  2. Turn off/on Airplane Mode - Settings, Airplane Mode
  3. Power off/on your device - Settings, click General, Shut Down
  4. Reset Network Settings - Settings, click General, click Transfer or Reset iPhone, Reset, Reset Network Settings
  5. Contact Mobile Carrier

Good luck

No cell service after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.