You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have problem using my App Store

I can't update my applications because it tells me a verification error

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on May 29, 2022 6:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 6:54 PM

Roxyleon2002 Said:

"I have problem using my App Store: I can't update my applications because it tells me a verification error"

-------

Troubleshooting Verification Error:

It is likely in regards to your Method of Payment.

So, Add then Remove:

You need at least one method of payment assigned to your account. So, what you need to do is simply add another method of payment, and then remove this one.  Go Here: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support. If you have no other card, then viewing that link, see if PayPal is an option to use. If so, then open a PayPal account, and use that as your method of payment.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2022 6:54 PM in response to Roxyleon2002

Roxyleon2002 Said:

"I have problem using my App Store: I can't update my applications because it tells me a verification error"

-------

Troubleshooting Verification Error:

It is likely in regards to your Method of Payment.

So, Add then Remove:

You need at least one method of payment assigned to your account. So, what you need to do is simply add another method of payment, and then remove this one.  Go Here: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support. If you have no other card, then viewing that link, see if PayPal is an option to use. If so, then open a PayPal account, and use that as your method of payment.

I have problem using my App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.