You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battry percentage

Hello, why does the iPhone 11 not show the battery percentage correctly? After 2 years of operation, it still shows 100%.

my ios is 15.4.1

Posted on May 30, 2022 6:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 6:33 PM

Alireza_bandroomi Said:

"Battry percentage: Hello, why does the iPhone 11 not show the battery percentage correctly? After 2 years of operation, it still shows 100%.: my ios is 15.4.1"

-------

All is Fine:

What makes you so certain that it should not read 100%? Two years or not, if it is at 100%, then all is fine. As for the degrading percentage, unfortunately there is no way to know why, nor when that occurred.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 30, 2022 6:33 PM in response to Alireza_bandroomi

Alireza_bandroomi Said:

"Battry percentage: Hello, why does the iPhone 11 not show the battery percentage correctly? After 2 years of operation, it still shows 100%.: my ios is 15.4.1"

-------

All is Fine:

What makes you so certain that it should not read 100%? Two years or not, if it is at 100%, then all is fine. As for the degrading percentage, unfortunately there is no way to know why, nor when that occurred.

Battry percentage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.