You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi! I would like to backup everything from my old iPhone to my new one. But my old iPhone the screen is broken. How I can do it?

Hi! I would like to backup everything from my old iPhone to my new one. But my old iPhone the screen is broken. How I can do it?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 11:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 12:07 PM

Do you have a backup file created from your old iPhone on either iCloud or a computer? The backup file should have been created before the screen was broken on the old iPhone. If the answer is a NO, then you cannot create a backup file or transfer data from your old iPhone with a broken screen.

On the other hand, if you already have a backup file on iCloud or a computer then you can restore your new iPhone from that backup file. Click here 👉 To Learn how to restore an iPhone from a backup file.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 2, 2022 12:07 PM in response to ciarelys

Do you have a backup file created from your old iPhone on either iCloud or a computer? The backup file should have been created before the screen was broken on the old iPhone. If the answer is a NO, then you cannot create a backup file or transfer data from your old iPhone with a broken screen.

On the other hand, if you already have a backup file on iCloud or a computer then you can restore your new iPhone from that backup file. Click here 👉 To Learn how to restore an iPhone from a backup file.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.