You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reset/change my iCloud password?

Forgot iCloud password.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 5:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 5:15 PM

Check your web browser autofill entries, the Keychain, and other records, or use Apple's iForgot service, or contact their Account Security team.

(219223)

2 replies

Jun 2, 2022 5:41 PM in response to Mlparker84

How to change apple id password from iCloud.com

Enter www.icloud.com from a web browser in the upcoming pop up window the existing Apple ID address will be shown , don’t click on continue with password rather click on cancel , circle rotates .

Manually type apple id address and click on enter key the previous password will be autofilled automatically as icloud keychain was set up , click on small drop down arrow in password field and click on other passwords .

Safari preferences opens , enter mac admin pasword to open the lock , tap on apple id say example1@icloud.com and click on fill .

Another window appears for maps , click on do not allow .

Once again another window appears do you want to change password , click on change password .

A full size window appears showing empty fields to enter two factor authentication code , drag and drop this window to a very large extent sideways .

System preferences opens the circle rotates after a while a small window appears system preferences wants to make changes , enter your password to allow this , enter your new apple id password in the empty field and click on save , hence Apple ID password is changed from iCloud.com 

How do I reset/change my iCloud password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.