You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I send multiple photos from my iPhone 12

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 10:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 11:25 AM

Ron ~ One way: In the Photos app, tap Select at top right and tap the photos you want to send. Then tap the Share icon at bottom left.

Another way: Create your own custom shortcut in Apple's Shortcuts app which can make the sending process more automatic...

...Open the app and, at the bottom, tap the Gallery tab. Scroll down to the Photography section for some examples which you can modify. But if you post back with some more details (e.g. Photos in a folder? Where to send to?) I can probably show you an example closer to what you want.

õ¿õ¬

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 3, 2022 11:25 AM in response to RonAZPA

Ron ~ One way: In the Photos app, tap Select at top right and tap the photos you want to send. Then tap the Share icon at bottom left.

Another way: Create your own custom shortcut in Apple's Shortcuts app which can make the sending process more automatic...

...Open the app and, at the bottom, tap the Gallery tab. Scroll down to the Photography section for some examples which you can modify. But if you post back with some more details (e.g. Photos in a folder? Where to send to?) I can probably show you an example closer to what you want.

õ¿õ¬

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.