You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Usb not playing my music or charging iphone 8

I have an iphone 8 that is no longer charging or playing my Apple music in my 2019 Nissan Murano since the 15.5 update.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 7:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 7:07 PM

kymberlyfrominverness Said:

"Usb not playing my music or charging iphone 8: I have an iphone 8 that is no longer charging or playing my Apple music in my 2019 Nissan Murano since the 15.5 update."

-------

Troubleshooting CarPlay Issues:

A. Successfully "Forget this Device"

Try unpairing the phone. Then, pair it back. Perform this while in while in park.

B. View the Owner's Manual:

See what the Owner's Manual of your car says when you read it.

C. Some Links:

Continue to my next reply.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 5, 2022 7:07 PM in response to kymberlyfrominverness

"Usb not playing my music or charging iphone 8: I have an iphone 8 that is no longer charging or playing my Apple music in my 2019 Nissan Murano since the 15.5 update."

-------

Troubleshooting CarPlay Issues:

A. Successfully "Forget this Device"

Try unpairing the phone. Then, pair it back. Perform this while in while in park.

B. View the Owner's Manual:

See what the Owner's Manual of your car says when you read it.

C. Some Links:

Continue to my next reply.

Jun 5, 2022 7:06 PM in response to kymberlyfrominverness

-------

Continued from my previous reply.

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

III. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

IV. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Usb not playing my music or charging iphone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.