You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to change Apple ID countries as I’ve moved. It looks like I have to wait until all subscriptions expire - is there a way around this?

I need to move my iCloud to an EU county as I’m now located here. This is for GDPR reasons and I need access to the local App Store.

I’ve followed the Apple article on this and cancelled my subscriptions. But it now appears that I have to wait until they all expire - which is in a year!

Is there a way around this or do I have to setup a new iCloud account and love everything manually?

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 11:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 2:04 AM

Try to ->  contact Apple Support.

1 reply

I need to change Apple ID countries as I’ve moved. It looks like I have to wait until all subscriptions expire - is there a way around this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.