You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased Music Missing From iTunes/iPhone

I've noticed several songs that I know I've purchased are totally missing from my library. I found 2 that I know I bought when they came out a few years ago were not on my phone. Not only that, they weren't in iTunes, my computer, and they didn't show up in my purchased history in the iTunes Store. They aren't on my Mac either. I've never deleted them.

I've had to re-purchase a handful of them but I don't want to keep doing this. Over the last few weeks I've found several songs that I've had before not show up for me. Is there a solution for this? It's frustrating to lose stuff you've already bought.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 9:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 10:51 AM

Hello ~ Any help here? If no…I would consider contacting Apple Support about this . Go to upper right corner corner and then click on Get Support:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

3 replies

Purchased Music Missing From iTunes/iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.