You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There was an attempt to charge a foreign online service requesting ง@Apple.com/Bill

There was an attempt to charge a foreign online service requesting @Apple.com/Bill, but I didn't have any orders. And my bank hasn't paid the bill, and I've already blocked the bank account. So i want to know. How can I check what it is that @apple. com/bill charged to me because there is no e-mail telling me what the billed item is? Sorry, my English is not very well.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 5:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 5:48 PM

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

Also, see this link→Avoid phishing emails, fake ‘virus‘ alerts, phony support calls, and other scams and companion video:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 12, 2022 5:48 PM in response to seohyun0218

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

Also, see this link→Avoid phishing emails, fake ‘virus‘ alerts, phony support calls, and other scams and companion video:

There was an attempt to charge a foreign online service requesting ง@Apple.com/Bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.