You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ordered part

If apple needs to order a part how long will it take for them to get it and fix my mac. They

ordered a part like 11 days ago. I haven’t gotten any update about my MacBook

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 9:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 9:08 AM

User to user forum. No one from Apple is here. We don't know anything about what part you ordered, nor have access to Apple systems to have any idea when your part will arrive. There are supply chain issues around the world and Apple is not immune to them. You'll just have to be patient as others have reported it's taking longer to get repairs completed.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 18, 2022 9:08 AM in response to MarioGonzalezJr

User to user forum. No one from Apple is here. We don't know anything about what part you ordered, nor have access to Apple systems to have any idea when your part will arrive. There are supply chain issues around the world and Apple is not immune to them. You'll just have to be patient as others have reported it's taking longer to get repairs completed.

Apple ordered part

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.