You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just purchased an iPhone 13 I just purchased an iPhone 13 Although all information including iTunes songs were transferred to the iPhone 1

I just purchased an iPhone 13 Although all information including iTunes songs were transferred to the iPhone 13 from my iPhone8, the iTunes software on my laptop is not showing those songs on iPhone 13 device. I also cannot transfer new music from my laptop iTunes software to my iPhone 13 device.

iPhone 13

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 12:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 10:12 AM

Hello JoeAnzal,

Congrats on your new iPhone! Are you getting an error message when you try to transfer the music from the computer to the iPhone? Also, are you trying to transfer it by syncing the iPhone to the computer?

Also, if they were purchased from the iTunes app on the iPhone, then you can complete the steps listed here: View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services to view them in your purchase history. Let us know if it shows there on your computer.

Best regards

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 19, 2022 10:12 AM in response to JoeAnzal

Hello JoeAnzal,

Congrats on your new iPhone! Are you getting an error message when you try to transfer the music from the computer to the iPhone? Also, are you trying to transfer it by syncing the iPhone to the computer?

Also, if they were purchased from the iTunes app on the iPhone, then you can complete the steps listed here: View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services to view them in your purchase history. Let us know if it shows there on your computer.

Best regards

I just purchased an iPhone 13 I just purchased an iPhone 13 Although all information including iTunes songs were transferred to the iPhone 1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.