You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my touch screen is not working

touch screen is not working how do i fix it

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 12:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 1:00 PM

Restart your iPhone or iPad. Make sure that your screen is clean and free of any debris or water. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.

If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple ...

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 18, 2022 1:00 PM in response to kaseyharris223

Restart your iPhone or iPad. Make sure that your screen is clean and free of any debris or water. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.

If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple ...

Jun 18, 2022 1:01 PM in response to kaseyharris223

First, force-restart your phone:

• Press and quickly release VOLUME UP
  • Press and quickly release VOLUME DOWN
  • Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears (15-30 seconds), ignoring "slide to power off" if it appears

The operative word here is QUICKLY; and try it a couple of times, the timing is a little tricky.

If that doesn’t fix it make an appointment to get the screen replaced→Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

why is my touch screen is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.