You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers help

How do I change the default font in Numbers so it will always be my preferred font when I create a new sheet?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 2:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 7:21 PM

You could start a new document, change the fonts in it to the ones you like, and then File > Save as Template... and give it a name.

Then when you start a new document in the future via File > New just choose that saved template.

It will be in the My Templates section and, if you've used it recently, also in Recents.

SG

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 21, 2022 7:21 PM in response to Ausgramma

You could start a new document, change the fonts in it to the ones you like, and then File > Save as Template... and give it a name.

Then when you start a new document in the future via File > New just choose that saved template.

It will be in the My Templates section and, if you've used it recently, also in Recents.

SG

Numbers help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.