You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t Change Alarm Song

I haven’t been able to change the song on my alarm for years. I was able to add a few, and now I can’t add any new ones.

I make a new alarm and go to pick a sound, and pick a song that isn’t already an option. The song appears empty, and after saving, the alarm sound defaults to “none”

I have access to Apple Music, all of my music is downloaded, and I used to be able to do it. I haven’t found a solution yet on the internet. Any help would be appreciated.

First picture is after selecting a song, second is after saving the alarm.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 7:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 8:04 AM

Hello Dresden666,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you need some help with iPhone sounds and alerts.

Have you tried restarts of the device to see if that helps? Also, what iOS version are you using on your iPhone?

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers.

1 reply

Can’t Change Alarm Song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.