You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot screen time password

I used to have an IPhone 6 and forgot my screen time password. Now I own an iPhone 11 to which I’ve moved my data from my old phone. I’ve heard that you with newer updates can recover your password, but since I created the password on my IPhone 6 I haven’t been able to recover it. I now have 30 incorrect tries.

Thank you for any answers

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 11:00 AM

2 replies

Jun 22, 2022 11:21 AM in response to Carl_Lindvall

Since your iPhone model 6 cannot support iOS beyond 12.5.5 version, you need to erase that device following these instructions (even if related to the passcode to lock/unlock device's screen):--> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

The bad news is that you cannot restore data from a backup, since the ScreenTime passcode would come back in.

Regards

Giulio

Forgot screen time password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.