You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook iphone and ipad apps no longer syncing

I've been using the Outlook app to sync calendars and email accounts (for years) and recently both stopped syncing. I have changed no settings and cannot think of any change that would cause this. Mail App on iOS (Mac) works fine. On both iphone and ipad, I have reset accounts, deleted them and started over, etc. and both are showing a lower banner that says "Updating..." It never completes this step. Help?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 2:58 PM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2022 6:53 AM in response to markgoodstein

Hello markgoodstein,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. You've tried some great troubleshooting steps already. Next, complete the troubleshooting from If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Since this happens on both of your iOS devices, it may be best to reach out to your email provider as mentioned in that article since this might be due to security features or restrictions with the account.

Another helpful resource for Calendars in iOS is If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support. We hope that helps!

Take care.

Outlook iphone and ipad apps no longer syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.