You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Repair

Whats the option for someone who doesn't own a vehicle and live 2 hours away from all the repair companies. How would I go about getting my issue resolved?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 5:58 PM

2 replies

Jun 22, 2022 9:54 PM in response to ShaintaDavis

I am also two hours from the nearest Apple Store but, when my iPad required service, I used Apple's ship-in option. I dropped off the iPad at a USP Store near my home on a Friday morning and the replacement unit was in my hands Wednesday morning. I did not even have to package it--UPS did that for me as part of the service. By the time I arrived home, I had an email from Apple that they had already received notification that the iPad was on its way.

If you do not have access to a USP Store, the ship-in method may have a pick-up option at your home or place of business. In the case you will need to pack it but Apple will send you a box and shipping label.

Be sure to read this regarding proper erasure and preparation for shipment regard less of who packs it:

Prepare your iPad for packing and shipping - Apple Support

IPad Repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.