You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone won’t let me swipe on anything or exit outta a app

Why is this happening anytime I try and swipe out of a app it won’t let me and anytime I try and scroll on any app like tiktok Snapchat and ect. It won’t let me I’ve been using Siri to help me get to those apps

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 10:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 9:44 PM

promise153 Said:

"My iPhone won’t let me swipe on anything or exit outta a app: Why is this happening anytime I try and swipe out of a app it won’t let me and anytime I try and scroll on any app like tiktok Snapchat and ect. It won’t let me I’ve been using Siri to help me get to those apps"

-------

Sounds as if your iPhone is frozen. If so, refer to the following...

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with a Force Restart:

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 25, 2022 9:44 PM in response to promise153

promise153 Said:

"My iPhone won’t let me swipe on anything or exit outta a app: Why is this happening anytime I try and swipe out of a app it won’t let me and anytime I try and scroll on any app like tiktok Snapchat and ect. It won’t let me I’ve been using Siri to help me get to those apps"

-------

Sounds as if your iPhone is frozen. If so, refer to the following...

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with a Force Restart:

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

My iPhone won’t let me swipe on anything or exit outta a app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.