You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No keyboard to fill in forms

Why does my keyboard fail to pop up on certain fill in forms on my IPad mini 5? ( the most recent is trying to sign into Google with my iPad to get google contacts to synch with my contacts). I have updated and restarted the device. Running iOS 15.5

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 9:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 11:06 AM

Hi randi911,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that your keyboard doesn't appear to complete forms on your iPad. Is this only happening in Google?

If you have Bluetooth enabled, you can go to Settings > Bluetooth, turn off Bluetooth temporarily, restart your iPad and attempt to complete the forms again. Are you able to type after disabling Bluetooth?

We look forward to your reply.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2022 11:06 AM in response to randi911

Hi randi911,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that your keyboard doesn't appear to complete forms on your iPad. Is this only happening in Google?

If you have Bluetooth enabled, you can go to Settings > Bluetooth, turn off Bluetooth temporarily, restart your iPad and attempt to complete the forms again. Are you able to type after disabling Bluetooth?

We look forward to your reply.

Cheers!

No keyboard to fill in forms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.