You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card / 3% Cash Back Through Apple.com without Apple Pay

I do not own any Apple products to use Apple Pay. Will I still get the 3% Cash Back when using a new Apple Card if I use it as the payment selection when buying eligible Apple products on Apple.com Store?

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 8:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 5:46 AM

If you apply and are approved without an Apple device such as iPhone or iPad, you will not have a MasterCard account. You will receive an Apple Account that may be used only at Apple Retail stores and online at Apple.com/store Your account will receive 3% back in the form of a statement credit for purchases from Apple. Your cannot be used for other merchants.

How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

How your Apple Card application is evaluated – Apple Support (AU)

https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 29, 2022 5:46 AM in response to WhenKittensATK

If you apply and are approved without an Apple device such as iPhone or iPad, you will not have a MasterCard account. You will receive an Apple Account that may be used only at Apple Retail stores and online at Apple.com/store Your account will receive 3% back in the form of a statement credit for purchases from Apple. Your cannot be used for other merchants.

How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

How your Apple Card application is evaluated – Apple Support (AU)

https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf

Apple Card / 3% Cash Back Through Apple.com without Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.