You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Circle with slash on blocked senders

I can’t seem to find a way to prevent blocked sender’s emails from appearing in my inbox with a circle and a slash through it on the upper right side. I’ve checked Settings, Mail, blocked senders and it already had a checkmark on “send to trash.” I’ve also toggled between the two options, reset again and nothing.

I’ve just recently updated my iPhone. I actually had to update twice, since there were two updates required. I never had this problem prior to the updates, but I do now.

Searching the net has failed to provide a solution, so I was hoping someone here might have the answer. Thank you.

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 12:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 3:48 AM

Try this:

Go to -> Settings -> tap Mail -> scroll to and tap on Blocked senders -> Options: (1) Leave in 'incoming' or (2) Trash -> select Trash.

Then turn Off the iPhone and turn it On again.

Or Try to do a Force restart iPhone -> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply

Circle with slash on blocked senders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.