You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monterey 12.4 - it's broken

First time I've ever tried to update my screensaver (I'm a developer) - I dumped some images into a directory, used the screensaver to randomly cycle through these; it works, but then about 1 time out of 5 when I try to log back in the entire machine freezes and there's no alternative than to hard reset. This is awful.

Text Edit also contains some annoying basic flaws but that's a different topic.

Come on Apple, you've fixed the awful mistake you made with the keyboards & removing MagSafe, now focus again on the really basic OS stuff.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 2:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 2:51 AM

To be proactive and constructive, suggest the user send along their Feedback directly to Apple

The Apple Support Community Forums are Only Apple Users attempting to assist fellow Apple Users on Apple Technical Issues.

The only part of these Forums that are actually Apple, are Moderators who work behind the scenes to make use all contributors abide by the Rules Governing the Usage of these Apple Hosted Forums.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 29, 2022 2:51 AM in response to markRuislip

To be proactive and constructive, suggest the user send along their Feedback directly to Apple

The Apple Support Community Forums are Only Apple Users attempting to assist fellow Apple Users on Apple Technical Issues.

The only part of these Forums that are actually Apple, are Moderators who work behind the scenes to make use all contributors abide by the Rules Governing the Usage of these Apple Hosted Forums.

Monterey 12.4 - it's broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.