You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to have different Do Not Disturb settings for my iPhone and iPad

I want to have different do not describe settings for iPhone and iPad. Now everyone I change the settings on my phone it also changes the settings on my iPad. In fact I want my iPad to always be on do not disturb. I used to be able to just turn “do not disturb” on and that was it and now I have to set up a dumb schedule from 12am to 11:59pm like an idiot. The new iOS updates have made do not disturb worse. I want the old settings back.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 11:54 AM

2 replies

Jun 29, 2022 12:30 PM in response to nasimfromnew

For your iPad, try going to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb, then go down to the "Turn On Automatically" section. Here, you can press "Add a Schedule or Automation", then select Time, and set it to be from 12:00 AM (or any time) to 11:59 AM. Note that while the time you choose doesn't matter, the order does- ensure that the later time is first.

From here, make sure it's set to repeat, then click Done and make sure it's activated. This should keep Do Not Disturb on from midnight all the way until 11:59 PM- when it will re-enable it a minute later.

Hope this helps!

I want to have different Do Not Disturb settings for my iPhone and iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.