You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Get rid of airpods low battery sound

Is there a way to mute this sound so I never have to hear it again? Or at least lower the volume?

It is redundant and the noise is in fact incredibly painful. I have tinnitus and this really ruins the product for me. I hate it.

I have seen this complaint before. I’d like to know if there is a solution and if not, please consider this an urgent request. The sound is horrible.

Thank you.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 12:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 3:41 AM

Thanks, I know what the sound is supposed to do. The problem is it does so in a harmful and disruptive way. There are plenty of other notifications and indicators to say the same thing, though. The sound is redundant.

Now if your answer is true it cannot be changed, that’s an unacceptable design flaw. This is a matter of physical harm caused by the product.

Thank you for your contribution.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2022 3:41 AM in response to muguy

Thanks, I know what the sound is supposed to do. The problem is it does so in a harmful and disruptive way. There are plenty of other notifications and indicators to say the same thing, though. The sound is redundant.

Now if your answer is true it cannot be changed, that’s an unacceptable design flaw. This is a matter of physical harm caused by the product.

Thank you for your contribution.

Get rid of airpods low battery sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.