You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing iPhone from account

I’m trying to remove my iPhone from my account and but I’m only being give the option to erase it

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 7:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 8:53 AM

Hello,

You can remove the iPhone from your account by logging out on your iPhone in te apps settings. As long as your iPhone is linked to your account you will continue to see it here.

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

You can choose to erase it. After this you will get the possibility to delete the iPhone from your account. If you choose to erase it, you will erase all data on your device. This article will give you more information about this.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 1, 2022 8:53 AM in response to Acron4463

Hello,

You can remove the iPhone from your account by logging out on your iPhone in te apps settings. As long as your iPhone is linked to your account you will continue to see it here.

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

You can choose to erase it. After this you will get the possibility to delete the iPhone from your account. If you choose to erase it, you will erase all data on your device. This article will give you more information about this.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Removing iPhone from account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.