You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7 keeps turning off by itself

Hi..I need help my iPhone 7 keeps turning off and on by itself ..and sometimes it turns off and does not turn on until I press the power button..what could be the issue?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 9:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 9:56 AM

I would contact Apple Support. Sounds like it could be a battery issue. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here or if you have an Apple Store near by, make a Genius Bar appointment and have Apple look at the device. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 1, 2022 9:56 AM in response to Camilla5056

I would contact Apple Support. Sounds like it could be a battery issue. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here or if you have an Apple Store near by, make a Genius Bar appointment and have Apple look at the device. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

My iPhone 7 keeps turning off by itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.