You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch

i forgot my apple watch passcode after i got it back from my friend. so i tried to reset it but it wont reset not even factory reset. i removed it from my icloud, find my, watch but still doesnt work. my friend says there is not any watch in his apple id or his device that i could ask him to erase or unpair. it seems like its not connected to any device. evertime i reset it. it starts the process and goes blank after some time and when i press the crown same old screen appears with time and charge bar. i took it to repair store but they said everytime they tried. it said error at last. what should i do. its a series 5 watch.

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 11:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 1:28 AM

I would make sure all steps were taken

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.